The POWER Retexturizing Peel is a new-generation peel that aids in improving texture and restoring radiance to the skin. This peel improves the skin’s texture resulting in a brighter, firmer, smoother complexion.
WHAT IS A POWER RETEXTURIZING PEEL?
The POWER Retexturizing Peel is one of the latest peels that offer the benefits of a deeper peel without significant down time. A mainstay of aesthetic medicine, Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) is a well-known powerful peeling agent that can greatly improve the appearance of aging and sun damaged skin. The POWER Retexturizing Peel is a precise combination of TCA and salicylic acids, offering compelling results without the pain and down time typically associated with TCA peels.
WHO IS IT RECOMMENDED FOR?
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Uneven skin texture
- Mild – moderate acne scarring
- Large pores
- Dull skin
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Proper skin evaluation is necessary prior to treatment of the POWER Retexturizing Peel.
- The POWER Retexturizing Peel is an in-office procedure. The application of the peel takes approximately 30-45 minutes. Once the peeling solution is applied, you may feel a slight tightening or warming sensation, which generally subsides after a few minutes. A second peeling solution is then applied. The peel will remain on the skin for a specific amount of time to be determined by your medical provider. The remainder of your treatment will be conducted at home with a detailed home-care regimen that is provided with the peel.
- Your skin may be slightly red after the procedure; this redness may last up to 5-7 days. Approximately 48 hours after the treatment your skin will begin to peel. Light to moderate peeling may last 3-5 days.
- Patients must follow the detailed at-home regimen provided to achieve optimal results.
- While results may be visible with only one treatment, a series of three POWER Retexturizing Peels is generally recommended for optimal results. Individuals with more stubborn texture issues may require more treatments.