Many women may have found that nature gave them a little more size than they wanted. They may experience discomfort and limitation during their daily activities as a result of their heavy breasts.
WHAT IS BREAST REDUCTION?
A breast reduction can reduce the weight and size of your breasts that will ease physical pain and discomfort caused by heavy breasts. The breast reduction will also lift your breasts so that they are as flattering as possible. Insurance often covers this procedure in significant cases.
WHAT IT IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Easing back and neck pain and inflammation caused by large, heavy breasts.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- This is an out patient procedure performed under general anesthetic.
- There is minimal post-operative discomfort.
- Results are immediate and you will continue to see improvement over the next few weeks.
- The risks and scarring are minimal.