A breast lift is one way to reshape your breasts when nature and aging have a different idea for you and have begun to shift things downward. If you are lucky enough to be happy with your breast size but not shape, Dr. Goodkind can reshape and lift your existing breasts restoring youthful shape, firmness, and superior fullness.
WHAT IS A BREAST LIFT?
A breast lift is performed on breasts that don’t lack in volume, but have begun to droop and need to be lifted and reformed.
WHAT IT IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
- If you are experiencing a loss of elasticity that causes your breasts to sag.
- If sagging is the result of weight loss or pregnancy.
- If you are happy with the size but not the shape of your breasts, you may want to find more information about a mastopexy.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- There is no change in the breast size, but a very significant change in shape and fullness.
- This is a two hour outpatient procedure.
- There is minimal risk with almost no discomfort.
- New, innovative procedures eliminates scarring under the breast, resulting in easily concealed incisions.