Some women are troubled by breasts that are not only excessively long and drooping but of significant small size. Simple lifts would result in breasts too small and their length can not be remedied by simple augmentation.
WHAT IS AN AUGMENTATION/LIFT?
This procedure involves inserting a modest size implant to improve size and then tailoring the skin around the new mound, improving shape and position.
WHAT IT IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Long, droopy, low volume breasts that need both increase in size and improved uplifted shape with more superior fullness.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- This is an outpatient procedure done under general anesthesia.
- There is minimal discomfort.
- Results are immediate showing larger and more shapely breasts.
- There is minimal risk and scarring.