Plucking, tweezing and shaving are beauty basics every woman is familiar with. They are time consuming and let’s face it, a little bit painful, but something must be done before that unibrow begins to creep in!
WHAT IS LASER HAIR REMOVAL?
Laser hair removal is permanent hair reduction that can eliminate hair anywhere you normally pluck, tweeze or shave.
WHAT IT IS RECOMMENDED FOR:
- Eliminating hair anywhere on the body. Most people experience a 90% reduction in hair in the treated areas.
- It is not recommended to remove red, blonde or gray hair.
- It can be done on all skin colors.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The number of treatments vary depending on the area being treated. Your hair grows in cycles. When growth is dorment laser therapy is not effective, so repeat treatments ensure we have zapped as many of those troublesome hairs as possible.
- Treatments should be spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
- Our medical experts will use a laser that emits just enough light to damage the hair follicle while leaving the surrounding skin intact.
- This is a generally safe procedure, but some people make better candidates than others.
- You should not have waxed or tweezed the area to be treated for at least 4 weeks prior to your appointment but please come with the area to be treated shaved.